Friday 3 January 2014

Bucket list | 2014

 

Hey guys! So, with it being a new year, I figured now would be a good chance to update and write down this years bucket list. I am so determined this year, it's unreal. This year will be an amazing year, and I will get everything crossed off!


  • Get an A for my childcare course
  • Get a car
  • Go to Disneyland Florida
  • Meet a minion
  • Take part in a 5K/10K race
  • Earn over £1000 in a month
  • Save £1000
  • Lose a stone in weight
  • Get a new job
  • Go to Paris
  • Travel for New Years
  • Go to a festival
  • Get off my backside and make something of my life
  • Give up chocolate for 3 months
  • Give up fizzy drinks for 3 months
  • Give up crisps for 3 months
  • See 3 films a month
  • Read 1 book a month
  • Be a happier person and gain more confidence
  • Do something beyond your comfort zone
  • Camp under the stars
  • Finalise a life plan 

No comments:

Post a Comment