Friday 4 October 2013

I officially own the most awesome shirt in the world...

Hey guys! So, I've been looking online for more clothes recently as I'm a girl and forever in need of more clothing. Then I came across the most awesome shirt I have ever seen. My friend in America posted a picture of her new flip T-shirt (apparently this is a new craze) and I had to ask where she got it from. Turns out Amazon sells some awesome things, so I had a quick glance and there it was. The shirt. 


 
(source: www.amazon.co.uk)

Lets be honest, how awesome is this shirt?! My mind was set and I bought it instantly, how could I not? Arrived the other day when I was at placement. Came home and my brother simply said 'there's some post for you', and there it was wrapped up waiting for my. Within minutes, I ran upstairs and changed my shirt simply to show it off.






Of course, I wore it to college the next day and pretty much flashed the sloth at my entire class. Laughs were had that day! Such an awesome shirt and Amazon have a whole range of flip T-Shirts I could so easily buy and recommend, but you'll have to check them out yourselves. If I go on there, I'll buy another one and there's only so far my wages will stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment