Wednesday 9 October 2013

A Few Music Covers You Should Listen To..

Hey guys! Been a while since I did a proper music post so I thought I would recommend some awesome covers I've heard lately that I had to share with you guys. I recently heard some of these covers and fell in love with them instantly, whereas, some I heard a few years ago and still listen to today. So here we go!

1. Superbass - The Downtown Fiction (cover on Nicki Minaj)

 (source: YouTube)

2. Just The Way You Are - Pierce The Veil (cover of Bruno Mars)

(source: YouTube)

3. F**k You - Sleeping With Sirens (cover of Cee Lo Green)

(source: YouTube)

4. In My Head - Mayday Parade (cover of Jason Derulo)

 (source: YouTube)

For fans of Mayday Parade, I would also recommend their cover of Somebody That I Used To Know.

(source: YouTube)

5. Bad Romance - Artist vs. Poet (cover of Lady Gaga) 

(source: YouTube)

Enjoy, bromigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment