Saturday 14 September 2013

Friday 13th - Not so unlucky!

Hey guys! Bit late, but how was everyone's Friday 13th? For a day that is known for being superstitiously unlucky, mine was actually not so unlucky..

For those who read my rant about driving theory (can be found if you click here), you know of my sheer rage and attitude towards it. Well, after four attempts, I FINALLY PASSED! Such a relief and I was so unbelievably happy, it's incredible! Scary to think I'm now another step closer to actually driving. Well, as long as I pass by 2015, I won't have to sit it ever ever EVER AGAIN. Now I just need to book my practical eeeeeeeeek!!

In order to pass your theory, you need 43 in the theory itself and 44 in the hazard perception. Now, hazard perception is dead easy. Simply click when you see a hazard and don't click too much. Easy, yes? The questions are the downfall. Admittedly, they're all just common sense but a lot of them require you to actually think about the question. Something I struggled with a lot. Like, the first three tries involved questions on catalytic converters. Seriously, I haven't learnt about those since GCSE science if not before that - that was nearly 4 years ago! Ah well, all over and done with now and I'm sooo happy :)

College was really good too! Was only in from 9-1pm and had pretty easy going lessons. Really enjoying college if I'm honest. Childcare is such an interesting course and I love the girls on it! Made so many friends last year and we have such a laugh. Lots of banter going on.

Safe to say, this Friday 13th was a lucky one for me! How about you guys? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment