Friday 30 August 2013

The Summer Set

Hey guys! As part of the music section of my blog, I thought I would do some reviews as such on bands and artists. Never know, I might help you find something new to listen to. Me being me, I do listen to a LOT of music so these posts will be varied in genre etc.


For today's post, I'm going to talk about The Summer Set. 


(source: www.cambio.com)

I haven't listened to these guys for long, but I think they're awesome. The first time I listened to their music was at Slam Dunk Festival back in May. They were the first act to perform on the main stage and their music was just so upbeat and catchy. I even found myself bobbing along to their music after a song or two. I also realised they follow me on twitter which is always a bonus from a band you like!

I've downloaded a few of their songs from iTunes recently and really started getting into their music. Their music has such a great vibe to it and you simply can't fault it. 

 The band members themselves are simply gorgeous and so talented! I absolutely love the lead singer's voice, I can't even describe it.. As for the rest of the band, they can just light up a stage. Watching them at Slam Dunk was just amazing, such an amazing band to open up on the main stage. 

If I were to recommend a song or two by them, it would definitely have to be 'Chelsea' and 'Lightning In A Bottle'. I fell in love with these songs so easily and so quickly, they are on every single playlist I use at the moment. So catchy and you can't help but sing along to their music. Their new single 'Boomerang' is also worth a listen too!

 

Would definitely recommend you all to listen to these guys, you would be silly not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment