Wednesday 28 August 2013

Pandora

Hey guys! First 'likes and dislikes' post, woo... About time we get the ball rolling if I'm honest. After a long and hard think, as well as a shopping trip to Cardiff today,I decided to focus my first post on the brand Pandora. 
 
(source: periwinkleboutique.com)

For those who have no idea what Pandora is, you are missing out, my friends! Pandora does some of the most gorgeous jewellery, known for their charm bracelets, charms and rings etc. For a better look at their stuff, follow the link to their site here.

Admittedly, I absolutely love the Pandora range. I got my bracelet for my 18th birthday from my family with a '18' charm and a red charms with pink hearts on it. Since I got it, I haven't added any charms on it, until today. 

We went to the Pandora store in Cardiff and I was amazed at how gorgeous some of the charms were! I've been in the Swindon store once or twice but never really had a proper look at the ranges. For example, their fairytale range is absolutely stunning. You can get little castle and carriages on charms and they are so sweet. I've had a couple in mind I've wanted for a while after seeing them on other peoples bracelets or in the store itself, but never considered getting one myself. 

My auntie showed me her turtle charm this week and I absolutely loved it. I went in the store and looked everywhere to find that charm or a turtle charm like it (those who know me know I LOVE turtles/tortoises). We must've looked for about 10-15 minutes before I found the one I wanted. Looking around, I found soooo many I wanted because each charm is so different and unique!

We also had a look at the other bracelet designs they do and there is so many to choose from. Obviously, everyone has their differences in taste. For example, some people might not like the feel of the bangle style bracelet they do, so they have a leather alternative etc. In my mind, there is definitely something for every girl in that shop!

The only downside of Pandora is the price. My charm came to a total of £25 in the end. Admittedly, it doesn't sound that much to start with and the charms are definitely worth their value, but to think each bracelet can hold a fair few charms you could be spending a lot of money. Personally, I think they're worth the money and the brand speaks for itself so much.


I would recommend Pandora 100%, as a gift for someone or a treat for yourself. Definitely on the like list!

No comments:

Post a Comment